Kudos for Kafircrusaders for putting this information up. Many of us doubt the mainstream media story about the fire in the ‘mosque that never was’, and this information makes the assessment that this was either an intracommunal dispute or arson for the purposes of an insurance claim much more likely.
Kafircrusaders has put up information that shows that the Bravanese Centre wanted to modernise but didn’t have the funds. They had ambitious plans which they could not afford. Now that there has been a suspicious fire attributed I believe wrongly to the EDL (it really doesn’t appear to be their style) Barnet council has stepped in and offered to rebuild, which quite a few people, especially Barnet taxpayers, may regard as a misuse of public funds.
The report shows that the disconnect between what the Bravanese Centre wanted to do, and what they were able, before the mysterious fire, appears stark. This for example:
Accounts and trustee report for charity 1056856 – SOMALI BRAVANESE WELFARE ASSOCIATION IN BARNET, BRAVANESE CENTRE, 116 COPPETTS ROAD, LONDON
- they acknowledged how the building was in a very bad state of disrepair
- it would need complete modernization and improvements
- wanted to expand to offer daycare
- develop a learning centre
- had a full page under the title ‘Building Restoration Work’
- aware this is a major project
- already been working with an architect on plans
- difficulties may lie ahead in securing funding for it
Read the full shocking story of potential fraud, political posturing and local government pandering at Kafircrusaders.
If this does turn out to be an insurance job then there are going to be a lot of liberal Christians and Jews with an awful lot of egg on their faces, as some of them have been putting out messages of solidarity with the Bravanese Centre, offering financial help and probably working themselves up into an obscene frenzy of self-righteousness.